6.15.2008

Love Dad

This week was super busy at work (the norm lately); looking forward for VACATION. Still way behind on my shows- would rather read or scrap when the kids go to bed.

Tuesday, Kaleb and I went to Dr. C as he still has that lingering cold/cough (since April) and I was coming down with that yucky bronchial cough. Sure enough, the antibiotic prescribed for the baby didn't clear everything up, so he is on the z-pack. I have what I thought I had and I am on the z-pack as well. I mentioned that Jake had a double ear infection on Memorial Day, so he took a peak at his ears and decided to put him on meds to clear up the remaining fluid.

Todd had a good day at home with the kids on Friday. My appt. with Dr. Mac went well and I am rounding the corner on my month long back spasm (it is near my lower spine and is very painful!). Jake woke up just before dinner with a fever of 102.4 and with some Tylenol, it went away. After he felt better, he and I went shopping at Kohl's "Late Owl Special" (or whatever they call it)- he was so good!!

On Saturday, he and I ran errands in the morning, went to the library (almost time to sign up for the summer reading program), and finally grocery shopping. I had a chance to sneak out (sans the A/C in 90 degree weather..yeah I have problems- Marvin actually told me if I start wearing black again I might feel better!) and head back to Kohl's. Todd enjoyed prime rib for dinner (my clam strips were not good..Thurs night they were under cooked and Sat night they were over cooked..either way I got sick both times, think I am having a problem again with fried foods).

This morning we enjoyed our usual Sunday "Big Breakfast". Quiet day today...I had a chance to get some reading and scrapping done. We found that Kaleb is actually getting 4 teeth in at once and not 2- would explain "fussy week".


My parents stopped over for dessert:

Jakob made them a scrapbook- love how he spelled "Grampy and Grammy":
Jake and Grammy:


I bought size 2T shorts for Kaleb because his 24 mo ones are getting a bit snug. As you can see, these are not snug- he walked around like this all day:
Jake's last day of school is tomorrow!

No comments: