7.13.2006

To Be 33


Todd turned 33 today!!! Woohoo. He has a "hot dog steamer" and a copy of the live cd from the Depeche Mode Concert in Long Island he went to coming...

My friends came out with us for dinner. We were supposed to go for Thai food in Sturbridge, but decided on the Greek (one of his favorite places)- he had, of course, Seafood Newburg. Food was ok for me, not the greatest...service was horrible (all agreed). Jakob was ok...everyone ended up taking him for a walk around the property. He yelled loud "I have to poop!". After having just gone potty 3 times in the last hour, I told him there better be poop; we are in the stall and I feel like I am in the bathroom scene of Dumb and Dumber where the guy is pooping/farting his brains out...less the poop- I couldn't stop laughing! Jakob says, "Well, you said I had to poop!!".

No comments: