7.12.2006

Baby Update {July}

Appointment went well today. Heart beat was good, my blood pressure was good, and I have gained the 2 lbs. that I lost last month (Dr. Cooper was like "Ahhh...been eating Ben & Jerry's??"- I said I had wished.). Doctor stills jokes saying the heart beat sounds like a girl...we will see. We discussed inducing me early when the time comes for a bunch of reasons (we live 30 minutes from DKH; need to make arrangements for Jake; labor/delivery was scary with Jake...and he was big). I am feeling better now (except for itchies!!), just a few days here and there where I feel sick (especially if I do not get enough sleep...usually pay the next day).

Coming up: next ultra sound and blood work for detecting mental disabilities (need to schedule both)

Thursday marks the 18 week point.

Cravings:
  • back to coffee- now with cream and sugar (rather than milk)
  • cereal
  • fries from McDonald's
  • Mexican food

Funny comment:

After I told Kevin P. (Cali branch) they moved my due date out: "What is Sp*%ol delivering the baby?!"

Jakob napping next to "baby"

No comments: