4.28.2006

Little Man Jake

Aside from feeling sick just about all day (or aleast while I am at work) and being ready for bed around 8 p.m., I feel a lot better than I did 2 weeks ago..? Work seems to be going smoother than in the past. A little shake up this week too involving someone in my department.

Nothing too exciting going on with me. Jakob is going for his preschool screening today! He started peeing standing up yesterday (has had 3 accidents since Sunday...)...what a little big boy!

So the screening went well- I guess. We got to the school and signed in- all the kids were given a name tag and were brought to one of the school rooms to play- adults discussed school options (catholic, public, private). About 20 minutes later, Jake was brought to us and the teacher said he did very well. That was it. We know he will go 4 days a week ( 2 1/2 hrs per day Mon- Thurs), but will not find out his schedule (am or pm) until the end of June. He liked being there and the staff was excellent from what we saw. He did meet a little boy at the beginning- he introduced himself and then held the boys hand...it was so cute!!
After we headed to Mohegan Park to run around and play in the play park; we the headed over by the Rose Garden (too bad it wasn't in bloom!!). And there, my boy did his "first public urination"!

No comments: