4.16.2006

Easter Weekend {VT Again?!}


Happy Easter!

We decided to fly solo today because Jakob is sick with a fever and a cold. We cooked the ham and my Mom took it to her house to have dinner with my Dad, brother and his family. No big deal, kind of wanted a quiet day. Just plan on hanging out and would like to watch Jarhead and Proof today.
Friday night was spent fighting crowds at Walmart (I don't know why I grocery shop there on a holiday weekend!). I watched Brokeback Mountain..oh my God, this is such an awesome movie..intense love story..after a while you forget that they are gay and you only see that they are in love. Aside from The English Patient, this is one of my favorite love stories (still have yet to watch The Notebook).
Saturday we headed to Middletown to visit Todd's Dad for a bit. We brought him a DVD of Jakob's special message along with pics taken of him since we last visited. It was a good visit (he lives in the Masonic Home...Todd has only seen him 2 times since 1991). He had a "Ty" husky for Jakob and he bought a "Ty" easter bunny for me. After teh visit we called the boys to see if they wanted company...so we went to VT. Woohoo!!! It was such nice driving weather....and I just love VT, so why not. Jaime was like "I think you guys just love to drive the VW"..I said, well for Todd yes.for me it's going to VT..so there is a happy in between.
We had a good visit. In the 3 hours we were there we headed to Lebanon, NH (like 20 mins away) and went to Best Buy and then to have authentic MX food. It was so good! The owners wife came over to answer a question I had about some artwork for sale (framed photos from mx for sale)...she was so nice. She started talking to the guys in spanish- the tears start to well up! I settle down and we go look at more pics..they continue to talk and Edgar turns and tells me she is from the town Nacho lives in...aahhh here they come again. Down fall to being pregnant for me= crying and bitchiness. Yeah Todd is getting on my nerves a little- the other day I was like "Please just stop talking". We took the exit for Shelburne Falls (MA) because he thought they were lit up at night and that we could also see the Bridge of Flowers...ahhh...no. Needless to say, we arrived home at like 10:30 last night.

Oh, Jakob knows that the baby lives in a "bubble sack" that will protect it until it is born. He also knows that he "bilacle cord" feeds the baby and makes it grow. Too cute.

No comments: