3.06.2006

Relief

After 2 weeks and difficulty sleeping last night (because it hurts to swallow)....I finally decided to go to the doctor. I have a bronchial and throat infection and a fever. I have asthma and usually have a hard time breathing when I get sick, but it didn't seem to bother me at all? So, I am told that I really need to continue with my 2 inhalers on a DAILY basis (preventive) (I haven't really had to use my inhalers more than 5 times in the last 3 1/2 years- since I was pregnant) and take a Z-pack.

Good note for today? My son's sign magnets and mini traffic sign set (he already has 4) arrived today. He was so excited! I love the expression of excitement he gets on his face when he gets a surprise.

Bad note for the day? My husband found the Dukes of Hazzard marathon on the COUNTRY MUSIC

No comments: