3.11.2006

Nine Inch Nails


Oh my God! The show was so freaking awesome (understatement). Trent totally rocked- he threw a few guitars..played the keyboard..threw a few mics into the crowd...went into the crowd and sang (let some girl sing for a while). The lights and sound were amazing. He apologized to everyone for cancelling the show scheduled for 2/27 and having to reschedule). It was so amazing when he sang "Hurt" (..well all of the songs rocked); most of the songs from With Teeth he sang behind a see through curtain that acted as a screen that they projected images on; he closed with "Head Like a Hole". I would definitely go see him again! Took a "few" pics (well, 52)..see my album for some of them. Hhad I brought the better of our two digitals, the pics would have totally rocked.
My son was upset that he couldn't go see "Sharp Nails"...

The ride to Amherst (Mullins Center @ UMASS) was loong..but not bad- hit traffic in Hartford, Springfield (car fire on opposite side of the hwy), and the exit we needed to get off. Stopped to get something to eat. Made it to the show 10 min before NIN came on (Saul Williams opened)..around 8:20 p.m. Picked up a t-shirt and book before the show and a beanie after (there was a pain in the ass chick behind me complaining about how there was no line and we were all squished together and how she was going to have a panic attack cause she was claustraphobic (?) and she didn't know the people around her...I just wanted to turn around and say "Shut it bitch..get out of line"). We ended up getting home at 1 a.m. I was too pumped to go to bed, soI downloaded all the pics.

Oh...this was like my husbands first concert in like over 15 years. This is all he is talking about and had such a great time. My brother and J had a great time too.

No comments: