2.15.2008

Poor Babies

What a week.

Monday, Jake's ear hurt so bad that he couldn't ride the bus home and Todd picked him up. A Dr's appt confirmed an inner ear infection (he has on't had outter ones). I felt so bad, he cried quite a bit that night. As we waited in the waiting room, he said quite loud, "Mom, am I going to have to take "anibionics"? Remember it gives me diarrhea!!". He ran a fever until Tuesday. I spent the day at home with the boys. He freaked out a lot with his ear "leaking"..it was pretty gross.



Tuesday night Kaleb developed a fever and had one on and off until Thursday, along with "messy pants". Wasn't quite sure what he had (everyone where I work is sick), but he did cut 2 more teeth and it looks like 2 more are coming in. He has been lounging a lot.

No comments: