12.31.2007

Our "Holiday"

Jake and I are both enjoying time away from both school and work. We have had a chance to stay up late and sleep in a bit (he has actually been sleeping past 7 a.m., which is good). With me being home comes yummy food for breakfast (pancakes and big breakfast!). We didn't really go anywhere the entire week and the TV wasn't on too much (Tivo is broke too!), did it feel good. Got the house in order, caught up on some reading, and worked on a special project in memory of Gram..still have a ways to go, but I am enjoying myself and can't wait to see it complete (hope everyone likes it too!). Most important, I had time with my boys!

Grammy had surgery on her knee today, so Nana will be with the boys until at least Friday. It will be a good change. I will be sad come Wednesday though, when I have to go back to work.

No comments: