5.13.2007

Mother's Day



My Mother's Day Presents from Jakob


All I wanted today was quiet, maybe a quick nap, and a chance to read. My day is 3/4 of the way over and I might get a chance to read (haha).

I was up by 7 (Todd slept until 8:30), showered- almost burned my skin off...something was up with the hot water!, fed the boys, and took Jake grocery shopping. Little disappointed that the line at the coffee shop was a gazilion miles long so I left. I made lunch, did dishes, went for a walk with the kiddos (more on Jake's page), cleaned, and paid the bills. I still have to get dinner ready, Jake ready for school tomorrow, and give the kids a bath. Typical Mother's Day! Oh, forgot to mention Todd had a nap- I think having to feed Kaleb lunch and clean his messy poo while I was at the store wore him out. A plus, I discovered Reese's Peanut Butter topping at the store!!


But at the end of the day, the only thing that matters most is that my kids are happy and they love Todd and I.


Here is the cake Jake picked out for me...

Mother's Day Pages



No comments: