3.31.2007

Busy, Busy

It has been non-stop since last weekend! Jakob had his first birthday party (Hannah) last Sunday and another today. Our week was pretty crazy too! On Tuesday we took Jake to Reading Night at school (will post more about this on his page). Thursday I was able to pick him up from school- he was so excited he told everyone I was coming =).

Just when I am starting to feel great again, my allergies start acting up (headaches, etc.) and they are causing my right eye to "run, itch, and get all gooped up" to the point my eye is stuck together. Well, I hope it is my allergies and not something to do with my sutures from the cornea transplant.




Last night, we had Nana over to celebrate my Mom's birthday (which is actually today)...I made penne vodka and we all watched "Happy Feet".




Today we went to Build a Bear for Gwyneth's birthday (more on Jake's page). Got some more work done today too. Hopefully tomorrow will be a day of relaxing!

No comments: