2.14.2007

Day of Love


What a day! It actually wasn't that bad. Started off eh with "Storm Agatha" leaving snow/icy conditions for the travel in to work- wasn't so bad, made it in on time. A bunch of us had pizza delivered for lunch so we wouldn't have to go out. Todd called me this morning thinking that I would leave early due to the freezing rain, but I stuck it out. He stopped by an hour before I got our (on his way home) to clean the ICE off of the truck- I thought maybe he wanted me to cook dinner LOL! The ride home was crappy until I got half way home and the roads were just WET! I didn't really feel like cooking, so Todd went and got Chinese for dinner.

Jake was disappointed this morning with school being cancelled. We made Valentine's for all of the kids and teachers (there are 3) in his class last night. Today I set out cards and a heart tray of candy for Todd and Jake. My gift....a new laptop. Killer deal on this Gateway from Best Buy- we didn't want to go out Sunday, so we ordered on line and had it delivered yesterday. I love it!



So Todd offered a Snickers heart to Jake and he realized there was peanuts in it, so Jake says "I can't eat that! I am not a squirrel!".

No comments: