12.25.2006

'Tis the Season

We had a good Christmas! Todd and I decided not to buy for each other this year and to just focus on the boys (of course I did pick up a few things from Dogfish Head and Harpoon for him...). Jakob and I got up about the same time (before 8 am)- see his blog for more on Jakob and his gifts- and headed downstairs to see what Santa brought from the "Norf Pole".

I didn't think I would finish getting the house straightened away, the rest of the gifts wrapped, and make 2 chocolate cream pies...but it happend!

Around 2 pm my parents, brother Kevin, his wife Megan, and son Shawn came. We opened gifts from them and from my aunts the night before (we didn't go this year due to Todd and Jake not feeling well). About 4:30ish Nana and Candi came to visit. After gifts, we had CHINESE for dinner...yummy!
Shawn, Jake, and Kevin

No comments: