6.13.2006

New Baby Update {June}

Had my 4 month check up today. Heart beat sounds good...of course the doctor throws in there "heart is beating like a girls today"- of course that doesn't mean anything...maybe it is a really relaxed boy! Personally, I think it may be a girl...and "it/she" is kicking my ass....but, we will be happy with what ever the baby is. I think this child may also be a little smaller than Jake was, because I remember being bigger at this point.
My ultrasound is scheduled for 7/3. Looking forward to having a definite due date to go by.

Jakob is still very excited about being a big brother. He kisses my belly every day and says "I have to say something to the baby today...I love you baby". It is cute...hopefully it doesn't wear off!!!

I am feeling about the same...days where I feel nauseas mixed with good days (finally!). Of course the stresses of work has elevated my blood pressure slightly (I am normally on the low side).

No comments: