5.16.2006

New Baby Update {May}

A heartbeat!
Had my 12 week appt. today. We were able to hear ONE heart beat (twins run on both sides of my family!). It is such an amazing thing. Jakob went to the appt. with me and he thought the baby's heart beat sounded like "a choot choot soul train"- they way the heart beats rapidly it almost mimicks a train chugging along. (Where he got the whole soul train thing, I have no idea).

My morning/all day sickness is still lingering to the point where I just want to go to bed because that is the only time I feel good. I am still having problems with food and the thought of it making me sick. But, today I was good most of the day, only feeling sick in the morning. Hopefully this passes in the next few weeks. My next appt. is in June and the ultra sound will be scheduled for July.

Jakob is still very excited about the baby. He talks to the baby every day and tells it "I Love You!". He is set on naming the baby Kaleb and Kayle (or a form of that)...I am for the Kaleb, but have my heart set on Addison for a girl.

No comments: