1.21.2006

Bruins vs. Rangers

What an awesome day! Todd and I picked up THE VAN (Jake called him a freak for driving it!) and headed to Boston with our firends to see the game.

I needed a little help walking as the meds I was on didn't mix well w/ the Sunrise I had to drink in the van....N to the rescue...he rocks. We had intentions of bar hopping but we didn't make it past Hooters. I was a little disappointed because they only served beer. I got to meet the Wade's- cool cats. It was a fun time. Food was ok.

Off to the game (after a stop at the van and being beatten up by a wind storm). It was a good one too...not only was the game good, but B provided some good entertainment by spilling a beer on the guy infront of him. The row behind us had some pretty funny dudes in it to. Some pain in the ass Rangers fan was a few rows back...wanted to throw my water bottle in his mouth to shut him up! The Bruins lost 3-2 in OT.

Part of the gang took off and we had to wait outside. We were entertained by some guys playing buckets (like in Stomp) and singing...was cool. E kept chasing me around and asking Todd if he could kiss his wife...it was odd; he even tried to kiss me through the glass....eww.

Headed back to King St. Half of us TRIED to watch Fantastic Four and the other half was playing beer pong and playing the same three "3 Doors Down" songs...for like an hour.

We left around 3 a.m. and I had an "experience" in the van with Todd's sweatshirt....



No comments: