12.25.2005

Weihnachten 2005

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas.

New Year's Eve was spent at my Aunt Nancy's where the whole family (excluding The Hoffman's and Amanda) gathered together and ate dinner and enjoyed each others company. My Uncle Dave cooke a turkey and ham...his cooking is so good! I enjoyed watching my Mom and Dad drink wine. I called them around 9:30 pm to make sure they got home ok (haha)...my brother said my Dad was weaving in and out of traffic.

Jakob was so excited to open his presents....he wanted to play with each one as they were opened.

This year there was a special surprise for him...Santa came to our house with a bag full of presents from the North Pole.

(My Father dressed up!). At first he was like "Oh my God!" and then he was scared...he ran and layed on the couch with Todd and opened his presents that way. We were able to get a few pictures of him smiling with "Santa". The whole rest of the day that was all he talked about.

No comments: